As an Austrian my mother used to make Kaiserschmarrn with lots of sugar and topped with even more jam and cream. So I thought why not try to get a protein packed, sugar free version of this traditional Austrian dish. I found a great recipe on justget.fit It's still rather high in calories, so I'd recommend to have it for breakfast instead of dessert.
- 1 fresh banana
- 2 eggs
- 20g protein powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp coconut oil
- blueberries and greek yogurt
- Blend banana, eggs, protein powder and baking soda
- Heat coconut oil and pour batter into pan
- Let it slowly set, then make small flakes with a wooden spoon
- Top with blueberries and greek yogurt
If you prefer to have pancakes - just add the batter in small portions and fry until you get some small bubbles in the middle.