Buckwheat and quinoa are great gluten-free grains which can be used instead of rice, potatoes or pasta. They are high in fiber which keeps your blood sugar level balanced and prevents you from cravings. This casserole dish is great for a family dinner as it can be prepared in big portions. Or you just take the left-overs with you to the office.
- 80g raw quinoa/buckwheat
- 18pc cherry tomatoes - can be replaced with 1 red/yellow capsicum
- 200g raw broccoli
- 40g Feta cheese
- 100ml vegetable bouillon
- 1 tsp garlic and onion powder
- 1 Tbsp dried rosmary
- Salt & pepper
- Prepare buckwheat/quinoa as indicated on the packaging
- Blanch the broccoli floretts until al dente (not too much, as it will still be baked)
- Mix cherry tomatoes (cut in half) with broccoli and add salt & pepper, dried rosmary, garlic and onion powder
- Place cooked buckwheat/quinoa in casserole, cover with vegetables and feta crumbles.
- pour bouillon even over casserole
- bake for 30min at 180C